Thursday, February 21, 2008

found

Hurrah, the lost package has been found!

Now for pics of what I sent-



Knit gauntlets, shortened from the Lace -Up Opera Gloves pattern by Ysolda Teague found on Ravelry. They were supposed to be laced up with ribbon, but as this was the Buy Nothing Swap, and I had no ribbon, I made i-cord for the laces instead.




Knit dishcloths




A wallet and bracelet made from the circuit board from inside a keyboard, and magnets made from the keys. Searching for that keyboard is what caused my closet fiasco.





Polymer clay embellished crochet hooks



And- A crocheted bookmark, from the Fan Bookmark pattern by Crochetroo on Ravelry.

I'm so glad it wasn't all lost to the unknown forever...

1 comment:

  1. **phew** big sigh of relief all around huh?! I love the gauntlets btw : )

    ReplyDelete