Monday, August 11, 2008

Eu estou aprendendo Português

I've been neglecting my blog a bit, sorry. I've been spending a lot of time over on LiveMocha, practicing my Portuguese. If you're trying to learn a language or are a bit rusty at one, go join. It's a social networking and tutorial site for language learners, it's free, and it's great!
In crafting news, I've just restarted crocheting the Icelandic Turtleneck from Crochet Me. I started the first time in October, finished from the neck down to the armholes, then decided my round joins were forming a really ugly ridge. So I frogged it. It's a beautiful pattern, and beautiful yarn (and I promised to make it for my beautiful sister), so I was bound to pick it up again. So far, I'm much happier with the results this time. Speaking of my beautiful sister, I just recently found out that she's pregnant with her first child, and my first niece or nephew. Time to start making baby things! Any suggestions for great patterns for baby clothes or a blanket?

0 comments:

Post a Comment