Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finished Object

Finally finished the Icelandic Turtleneck! Here I am modeling it.

Icelandic turtleneck

It fits me pretty well, and I'm hoping it suits my sister even better. We're both about the same size, usually a women's 16-18. I followed the pattern for a 44" bust, but made more increases in the chest. The original design has cap sleeves and arm warmers, but I made long sleeves instead. Here's my pattern for the sleeves:

Rnd 1 Join at bottom center of armhole opening. Ch 2, dc-blo 11, 2dc-blo in next 2 st (at corner of armhole), dc-blo 50, 2dc-blo in next 2st (at corner of armhole), dc-blo in each remaining st around, sl st in 2nd ch of beg st.
Rnd 2-25  Ch 2, dc-blo in each st around, sl in 2nd ch of beg st.
Rnd 26-45 Ch 2, dc-blo 2 tog, dc-blo in each remaining st around, sl st in 2nd ch of beg st.
Rnd 46-54 Ch 2, dc-blo in each st around, sl st in 2nd ch of beg st.
Rnd 55 Ch 2, dc-blo in each st around, sl st in 2nd ch of beg st, fasten off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment