Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Doin's

What I've been up to so far this February:

Ready for the apocalypse

Got the Urban Bone Crusher and its sign hung. Used a coworker's suggestion (thanks, Sam!) and attached the machete to the wall with magnets for quick access in case of apocalypse.


The revolution begins

Very nearly done crocheting the Icelandic Turtleneck from Crochet Me, which I started in October 2007. Only a few more inches on the second sleeve and sewing up ends to finish. That's right, Mary, you may get your sweater before it's too warm to wear it!

Gears

Also working on a little mural for the Steampunk Library. I'll be painting the right wall Voodoo like the rest of the room, and gears will transition the purple library color into the cream color of the stairwell. So far I've just gridded out and started transferring my design onto the wall. Stay tuned for more progress pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure my male-counterparts (and some females as well, I'm sure!) would love this zombie-themed craft! :-D Your boyfriend is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete