Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look, Mary, an update for you.

Spent the day Sunday with my sister at the Big E and the evening at my parents' for my grandfather's birthday. It was nice to spend time with the family, the next time I see them will probably be Thanksgiving. I just got an invite to my 10 year high school reunion, which is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We never had a five year reunion, so I guess it's time to see what my classmates have been up to for a decade.

On the front of my many various and uncompleted craft projects, I finally finished my SAD therapy socks right before we left on vacation.

Therapy socks completed

I also started a baby blanket with the Mitered Square Blanket pattern from the Mason Dixon Knitting book.

First four squares


In Little Big Planet crafting news, there are now three completed sackboys and five in progress by users on Ravelry, two crocheted and six knitted. And here's a link to another sackboy that I didn't find on my last internet search. I really want to join in and make my own, but I'm not much of a designer in either crochet or knit. I can modify a pattern, but I've never started from scratch before. Maybe it's time to give designing a try...

0 comments:

Post a Comment